ASOCIATIA REGIONALA PENTRU EDUCATIE SI DEZVOLTARE
Asociatia Regionala pentru Educatie si Dezvoltare (ARED) Suceava is a non-governmental organization, whose aims are to promote and support families, youngsters and people in need and in risk of social exclusion, to encourage the active learning, to promote democracy, living values and European citizenship. The associations’ goals are to establish partnerships with similar organizations and institutions from all over of Europe and to contribute to youngsters and adults’ development and their lives improvement.
ARED Suceava was set up in September 2005. The main type of activities that ARED Suceava are focussed on:
– meetings with educational and cultural personalities from here and/or from Romania and from other countries;
– organizing workshops and seminars, training courses for teachers, students, adults and other people working in the field of education;
– conferences, meetings with different specialists in education;
– European projects for youngsters, adults and seniors
– Local projects: national conferences, summer schools, from 2009 to 2013 and further more.