STP CONSULTING S.L
Professional Training Solutions (STP Consulting) is located in Zaragoza (Spain) and it offers training and technical support to private companies, public bodies, schools, NGOs into innovation in the areas of psychology, coaching, and the mentoring sector, and professionalisation of non-profit sector. STP’s contribute with our services to intercultural change, and to accessibility of innovation and information for entrepreneurs and SMEs in different fields.
Its main activity is to improve educational, social and cultural standards by intensive co-operation with other EU regions. Therefore, STP is highly active in the development and implementation of educational/vocational trainings as well as in the implementation and promotion of EU projects dealing with education, culture and society.
FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN ANTONIO
UCAM is a private Catholic university with 18 years of history and more than 15.000 students that offers 24 prominent European official graduations, 35 Master programs, 17 PhD programs and other prestigious titles. Its teaching method is based on a personalized attention with reduced students per classes and a personal tutor for each student. UCAM also offers a modern system of distance teaching.
UCAM is strongly linked with the work world through study plans adapted to market exigencies, obligatory internships in institutions and enterprises in every program and research programs in collaboration with big regional, national and multinational companies.
UCAM has a special environment both cultural and historical. Its main campus is on the XVII century Jerónimos Monastery where infrastructures and labs provide UCAM’s students with excellent facilities to learn practical skills. Everything is for the benefit of the students, who are the core concern of UCAM.
UCAM is a Catholic institution in dialogue with the modern world for the purposes of evangelization and the improvement of human society as a whole. This spirit is made visible in personalized lectures with a reduced number of students and personal tutors for each student. UCAM shares its Christian values through academic subjects, volunteering projects, meetings, congress and seminaries.
The major aims of the Catholic University San Antonio in Murcia in the development of its activity are:
- Teaching higher education as a spreading vehicle of science, technology, culture and as a training method for researchers and preparation of professionals who can help in the development of the individual, family and society.
- Contributing to the cultural, social and economic development of society and to the creation of conditions to improve the quality of life and the environment by developing the skills of the students as individuals and members of a society to which they must serve.
- Updating its qualifications and teaching and non-teaching services in order to meet external customers and students’ expectations and needs, ensuring a future.
- Promoting the relationships with other universities and companies to provide students with professional opportunities, specializations and research in a borderless world.
- Promoting integral education.
- Keeping personalized teaching, encouraging personal autonomy, teamwork and the direct relationship between professor and student.
- Increasing student employability skills.